Sunday 12 August 2012

Special effects for your blog!


Today, searching special things for my blog, I found a sweet effect that makes objects fall from the top of the blog :) It is so cute for kawaii blogs!! I'll leave you some screenshots for you to know what I'm saying and choose one for your web! (only you have to do is copy the code and paste into HTML/Javascript):

Screenshots (click for a bigger image):


Vocaloid:




Sakura Leaves:

















Vertically:


   Horizontally:


Musical Notes: (going up from the ground until the top of the blog)






Snow:



Rain:




That isn't all! If you want more themes, go to http://www.blog-switch.com/ and you'll see a lot of special effects for your blog!

Now.. LEAVE ME A COMMENT & PRESS +1!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Put right there your requests, questions and comments about my blog :) Arigatooo!